Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
The most complete lamp tester helps save you time, reduce costs The Fluke 1000FLT allows you to perform 5 tests with 1 compact tool. If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool. This tester is a real time and money saver.
Save time, reduce costs The Fluke 1000FLT offers 5 essential lighting tests:
- Lamp test: test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart– identify energy wasting ballasts
Other key benefits:
- Survives on-the-job handling: drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Rugged: backed with a three-year warranty
Purchase Now: Fluke-1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
Save 10% off your first order with order code 10NEW.
Share this post
- Tags: news