Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
Take the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing
Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds.
- Lamp test: Test bulb without removing from fixture
- Ballast test: Easily determine if ballast is working
- Non-contact voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence
- Pin continuity test: Tests if filaments have continuity
- Ballast-type test: Determine if ballast is electronic or magnetic without taking fixture apart – identify energy wasting ballasts
If your job requires keeping large numbers of fluorescent lights shining, the Fluke 1000FLT is an indispensable tool.
Key benefits of the Fluke 1000FLT fluorescent light tester
- Saves time and reduces costs: Perform all 5 essential lighting tests in under 30 seconds to pinpoint problems and verify operation when done
- Survives on-the-job handling: Drop-tested to survive from a six foot (two meter) ladder
- Easy to use: Bright indicator light plus audible alert
- Built to last, easy to maintain: The Fluke 1000FLT's extendable test rod is all metal and very rugged. But should the need arise, this test rod is easily replaced
- Long life: Backed with a three-year warranty
Fluke 1000FLT Datasheet
What's in the box?
- Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
- Quick reference guide
- 4 AA alkaline batteries
- H1000 holster
- Warranty card (3 year warranty)