Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Amprobe EV Charging Station Test Adapter Kit
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
Test Adapter Kit for Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Compatible with Fluke 1664FC
Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle
The EV-500 Series Test Adapter Kits are designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging. The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Fluke 1664FC or Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
• PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
• Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
• Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
• Simulation of CP error “E”
• Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
• Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
• EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
• Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
• Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
• Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
• Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
• IP 54 rating - Dust and splashing water protected
Included in KIT:
- EVA-500-F Test Adapter
- EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
- User Manual
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Type of mains outlet socket: French socket type E