Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Fluke 324 True-rms Clamp Meter
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
Work with the best.
The Fluke 324 True-rm Clamp Meter combines general electrical measurements with temperature and capacitance capabilities to create one solid troubleshooting tool.
Fluke rugged. Fluke reliable. Fluke precise.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 320 Series Clamp Meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 4 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
Fluke 300 Series Multifunction Installation Testers Datasheet
What's in the box?
- 3324 True-rms Clamp Meter
- Test leads
- Soft case
- User's manual