Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Seaward PV150 Complete Kit
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
PV150 Complete Kit
A multifunction solar pv tester
The Seaward PV150 Solar Installation Tester allows electrical safety and performance verification of photovoltaic installations in a safe and easy-to-use device.
Transforming the way PV systems are tested, the PV150 combines ground continuity, DC operating power and operating current test functions in a hand-held device. It can also test insulation resistance, open circuit voltage and short circuit current at the push of a button. The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R.
The PV150 has memory to store up to 200 complete test records with USB connectivity to enable these to be quickly and easily downloaded to a PC. Professional test certificates and reports can also be created when used with Seaward’s SolarCert software.
These are just a few of the reasons we believe you’ll want to invest in our PV150.
Why buy the PV150 multifunction solar PV test kit?
- Save time using a number of different measuring tools in the field with this fast and comprehensive solar PV tester.
- The PV150 features a safe test connection meaning you can safely test energised arrays.
- The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R.
- 200 datasets can be stored on the PV150 and downloaded to the SolarCert software so you can create professional reports for your customers.
What's included in the kit?
- Seaward Solar Installation PV150 instrument.
- 2 x MC4 test lead adaptors.
- 2 x Combiner box test probes and detachable alligator clips (MC4).
- 2 x Test leads, with test probes and detachable alligator clips (4mm).
- AC/DC current clamp.
- Solar Survey 200R irradiance meter and temperature probe.
- Solar Survey 200R mounting bracket.
- Rugged carry bag.
- Quick Start Guide.
- UKAS Calibration Certificate (PV150).
- SolarCert PC Software.
Customers also viewed
Fluke SMFT-1000 Multifunction PV Tester and Performance Analyser