Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
- Compact multimeter for electrical troubleshooting
- Easy one-hand operation with automatic AC/DC selection
- Engineered by Fluke, with a three-year warranty
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for electrical troubleshooting. The Fluke 114 is the troubleshooting tool for “go/no-go” testing. It includes a feature to prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage.
Also check out the Fluke 115 Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
- AutoVolt: automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance and continuity
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
All inputs are protected to CE, IEN61010-1 CAT III 600V.
Fluke 100 Series Multimeter Datasheet
What's in the box?
- Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter
- Installed 9 V battery
- Test leads
- User manual
Customers also viewed
Beha-Amprobe 5XP-A AC/DC Compact Digital Multimeter with VolTect™