Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
The Fluke 1507 and 1503 Insulation Testers are compact, rugged, reliable, and easy to use. With their multiple test voltages, they are ideal for many troubleshooting, commissioning, and preventative maintenance applications.
Additional features, like the remote probe on these tools save both time and money when performing tests.
Insulation test range:
- 1507: 0.01 MΩ to 10 GΩ
- 1503: 0.1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
Insulation test voltages:
- 1507: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- 1503: 500 V, 1000 V
- Save both time and money with Automatic calculation of Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (only available on the1507)
- Make repetitive tests simple and easy with the 1507’s Compare (Pass/Fail) function (only available on the 1507)
- Repetitive or hard-to-reach testing is easy with the remote test probe
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage > 30 V is detected for added user protection
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage for added user protection
- AC/DC voltage: 0.1 V to 600 V
- 200 mA Continuity
- Resistance: 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ
- Save battery power with auto power off
- Read measurements easily with large, backlit display
- CAT IV 600 V overvoltage category rating for added user protection
- Remote probe, test leads, probes and alligator clips included with each tester
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK magnetic hanging system to free your hands for other work
- Four AA alkaline batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for at least 1000 insulation tests
- One year warranty
Fluke 1507 Datasheet
What's in the box?
- Fluke 1507
- Remote probe
- Test leads
- Test probes
- Alligator clips
- User documentation