Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
Fluke 1550C 5 kV Insulation Resistance Tester
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
Evaluate the trends, eliminate the doubt
The Fluke 1550C insulation resistance tester offers digital insulation testing up to 5 kV, making them ideal for testing a wide range of high voltage equipment including switchgear, motors, generators and cables.
Fluke insulation testers can now conduct the entire range of test voltages specified in IEEE 43-2000 with a best in class, 3 year warranty and CAT IV 600 V safety rating. With measurement storage and PC interface, the 1550C is the perfect tool for preventative or predictive maintenance programs designed to identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- Test voltages to up 5 kV
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V safety rating
- Warning function alerts the user that line voltage is present and gives the voltage reading up to 600 V AC or DC for increased user safety
- Selectable test voltages in 50 V steps from 250 V to 1000 V, and 100 V steps above 1000 V
- Measurements can be stored in up to 99 memory locations, with each location assigned a unique, user defined, label for easy recall
- Long battery life gives the user over 750 tests between charges
- Automatic calculation of Dielectric Absorption (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) with no additional setup
- Guard system eliminates the effect of surface leakage current on high-resistance measurements
- Large digital/analog LCD for easy viewing
- Capacitance and leakage current measurement
- Ramp function for breakdown testing
- Resistance measurements up to 2 TΩ
- Timer settings up to 99 minutes for timed tests
- 3-year warranty
Fluke 1503 Datasheet
What's in the box?
- Test cables with alligator clips (red, black, green)
- Infrared adapter with interface cable
- FlukeView® Forms Basic CD-ROM
- AC power cord
- Soft carrying case
- English manual
- User's manual on CD-ROM
- Quick reference card
- Software license agreement
- Registration card
- FlukeView® Forms installation guide
- USB-IR cable installation guide