Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
KT65DL Advanced Multifunction Tester
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
The KT65DL advanced Multifunction Tester has the feature set to test domestic, commercial and industrial installations and has a well-earned reputation for reliability, repeatability and ruggedness.
Kewtech’s loop circuits are all well designed to overcome noise, RCD uplift and contact resistance and the KT65DL is no exception. This tester also offers 0.001 ohm resolution in high current mode and max Zs tables including the 80% rule.
The KT65DL comes with CD-ROM software but if you would prefer to download the KEW REPORT software you can do so here…Download Software.
- Easy to use with straight forward interface
- Best loop performance accuracy when benchmarked against other brands
- 0.001 Ohm high current loop test for when you are close to the supply transformer
- Auto RCD tests with all results on one screen
- Selectable Max Zs tables for MCBs and Fuses so you can automatically compare with measured result on site
- No Bangs - continuous live monitoring means no blown fuses or PCBs
- Advanced memory means that you can tag a measurement to a site, distribution board, circuit number and type of test - for instance was that loop test a Ze or Zs?
- Anti-Trip Technology for full no trip Loop testing on all RCD types with very low susceptibility of RCD uplift and noise interference
- Constant live voltage detection protects when dead testing
- Test probe with remote test button as well as lockdown test button for ‘hands free’ testing
- KT65DL / KT66DL - only MFT's on the market to have a built in lid to protect your screen from damage, water and dust ingress
- End of line calibration certificate
- Comes in a soft carry case with mains lead, distribution board leads, remote test probe and software
- Continuity - switchable buzzer and auto null
- Insulation - 250, 500 & 1000 V with voltage warning LED and auto discharge
- Loop - ATT (low current), high current 0.01 & 0.001 ohm resolution
- Phase to phase loop test & 55 V loop test for CTE transformers
- Easy PFC & PSC measurement without the need to alter test probes
- RCD - Type AC, A, ACS, AS, auto & ramp at 10, 30, 100, 300 & 500mA
- Auto-test memory for RCD testing with all results shown on one screen, so no scrolling
- Phase Rotation
- Earth resistance facility (ACCESKIT - optional earth spike kit)
- Memory for test lead resistance compensation
- PAT testing function with download facility
- Polarity check
- Advanced memory with free software