Why shop local?
Local delivery service
Calibrated in our Dublin Lab
Warranty through us
Supports Irish Jobs
T6-600 Electrical Tester
Next day delivery on all orders placed before 2pm if in stock.
Measure voltage … without test leads
Measure voltage up to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test lead contact to live voltage.+ Without opening covers or removing wire nuts. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A. It will change your job. Safer. Faster. Easier.
+Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage+
- 1 to 600 V ac
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase*
+ Voltage measurement requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
* Register product online within 45 days of purchase to extend warranty to four years. See http://a.fluke.com/registration for details. Two-year additional warranty offer may be discontinued without notice